Monday, March 7, 2011

Songs David Archuleta Has Recorded and/or Performed

EDIT 11:
              Covers of Filipino OPMs on Forevermore Album

Forevermore

Rainbow

I'll Never Go

You Are My Song

Hold On

Maybe

Tell Me

Reaching Out



EDIT 10:
               Singapore Appearance for Idol promotion (fan blog chat)

A Whole New World


EDIT 9:
             Phillipines trip for Nandito Ako Filming

Nandito Ako

Wherever You Are




EDIT 8:
            My Kind of Christams Tour

Fa La La La La

I Am A Child of God

I Need A Silent Night

I'm Trying To Be Like Jesus

Little Drummer Boy

Man In The Mirror

This Christmas


EDIT 7:
           Interview in Manila (TOSOD Asia tour)

The Man Who Can't Be Moved



EDIT 6:
          Good Morning America at the opening of American Idol Experience at Disney World

Life is a Highway 



EDIT 5:
          New singles for Asian Tour.

Everything and More

Love Don't Hate

Notice Me

Wait



EDIT 4:
          Stadium of Fire

My Country Tis Of Thee




EDIT 3:
          Newest additions, from Invisilbe Children benefit and Myrtle Beach Freedom Fest. 

Blackbird

Everybody WantsTo Rule The World

Gotta Get Through This

Sound of Silence





EDIT 2
          New addition to list. At dinner after Duffy's Hope and then again on vlog.

Ribbon In The Sky





EDIT
          Since I posted this list and then my story containing 158 song titles, more have surfaced.
Ain't No Sunshine

Live Your Life

Wind Beneath My Wings




Ok everyone. I am on a mission. I am trying to make a list of the titles of all of the songs or parts of songs that we fans have heard David sing. I have 129 on my list so far but I know I am missing some. For sure, I know I am missing some of the group numbers from American Idol and I probably don't have all of the pre-idol songs either. Of course, there are probably songs that he has done snippets of at Meet and Greets that I have forgotten also. If you know of a song that I have not included in this list please leave that title in my comments section of my blog.  There is a reason for this madness. I'm writing a short story (not looking short at all) that will include all of the titles (I hope, somehow) in it.  For an example of this kind of writing please refer to my blog of September 17, 2010.

So, here are the song titles that I have so far:

9 to 5


A Daily Anthem


A House is Not a Home


A Little Too Not Over You


A Merry Christmas To Me


A Moment Like This


A Thousand Miles


Ain't No Stopping Us Now


All I Ask Of You


Amazing Grace


America


America The Beautiful


And I Am Telling You


And So It Goes


Angels


Angels From The Realms of Glory


Angels In The Alleyway


Angels We Have Heard On High


Another Day In Paradise


Apologize


A Puro Dolor


Aqui Estoy Yo


Ave Maria


Barriers


Bend Me, Shape Me, Anyway You Want Me


Be Still My Soul


Brother Love's Travelling Salvation Show


Bubbly


Can't Buy Me Love


Castle On A Cloud


Check Yes Juliet


Climb Every Mountain


Como La Flor


Complain


Contigo en la Distancia


Craklin' Rosie


Crazy


Crush


Desperate


Don't Let Go


Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me


Don't Stop Believing


Don't Tell Me


Dream Sky High


Elevator


Everytime You Walk Into The Room


Fallin


Falling


Falling Stars


Feliz Navidad


Fields of Gold


Get Ready


Get There


God Bless America


God Bless The Broken Road


Good Place


Gotta Be   watch


Happy Birthday


Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas


Heaven


Heaven Can Wait


Hero


Hey Soul Sister    watch


How Great Thou Art


I Could Not Ask For More


I Thought I'd Seen Everything


I Saw The Light


I Surrender


I Want To Know You


I Will Always Love You


If I Could Only Be   watch


I'll Be


I'll Be There


I'm Yours


Imagine


In This Moment


Joy To The World


Joyful, Joyful    watch


Lean On Me


Let It Be


Let Me Go


Let's Talk About Love


Longer


Look Around


Los Pastores a Belen


Love Lockdown    watch


Love Me Tender


Love Song


Mary Did You Know


Maybe I'm Amazed


Melodies of Christmas


My Girl


My Hands


My Kind of Perfect


Nature Boy    watch/listen


Needles and Pins


No Air


No Me Quedas Mas    watch


Not A Very Good Liar


Nothing Else Better to Do


O Come All Ye Faithful


O Holy Night


One


One Sweet Day


Parachutes and Airplanes


Pat-a-Pan


Please Don't Stop the Music


Prayer of the Children


Proud Mary


Reelin' In The Years

Riu Riu Chiu


Running


Save the Day


Seasons of Love


Senseless


She's Not You


Shop Around


Shout to the Lord


Silent Night


Smoky Mountain Memories


Somebody


Somebody Out There


Something Bout Love


Somos El Mundo


Stand By Me


Star Spangled Banner


Stomping the Roses


Sweet Caroline


The Cat and Mouse Carol


The Christmas Song


The Day After Tomorrow


The First Noel


The Long and Winding Road


The Most Beautiful Part of This


The Other Side of Down


The Riddle


These Words    watch


Things Are Gonna Get Better


Think of Me


To Be With You


Touch My Hand


Waiting For Yesterday


Waiting On The World To Change


Walking On Broken Glass


We Can Work it Out


What Child Is This


When You Believe


When You Say You Love Me


While My Guitar Gently Weeps


Who I Am


With You


Works For Me


You Can


You Raise Me Up


You're All I Need


You're the Voice


Your Eyes Don't Lie


Zero Gravity





Well, that is a huge list but I can bet money that some of you out there know a few more.  Thanks for your help.  I'll let you know when the story is completed.
Margy

14 comments:

:) said...

If I could only be - idol pre-party
Aquí Estoy Yo - live chat
A puro dolor - Mentors' Gala
Maybe I'm amazed - Fox&Friends


Ximena :)

PandasMama said...

Oh no. I'm in trouble. More songs in Spanish. I wonder what the chances are that my son can help me write a whole paragraph in Spanish. I'm very out of practice. He can put these last three years of studies to good use. :)

Thanks for your help with this project.

Anonymous said...

My Girl - 17 Malaysia

Anonymous said...

He sang one verse of "You Raise Me Up" during VIP for one of the CFTH shows in SLC. It was amaaaaazing as I always suspected it would be lol.

:) said...

PandasMama :
haha It's cool that your son is studying spanish! :D Actually i'm trying to learn more english *-*
I'm a spanish speaker so, if you want i can help you with that later :)

Ximena

Anonymous said...

"Check Yes Juliet" and "Heaven Can Wait" on stage with We The Kings

Anonymous said...

A Daily Anthem - Manila

unf0rgiven1 said...

"These Words" - Valentine's Day message 2010

unf0rgiven1 said...

"I'll Be There" by Michael Jackson
"Happy Birthday" does this count? haha

unf0rgiven1 said...

"Proud Mary" - Murray, Utah 2009
"Walking On Broken Glass" - Snarky Archies interview
"Love Lockdown" - Z100 interview

:) said...

"Kayla and Jenna" - hahaha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxtWFNj4MHw

PandasMama said...

Thanks all. Sorry but I missed "Kayla and Jenna" It came in right after I completed the story.

Anonymous said...

Super job with that compilation! A big job - but i would love if you could 'link' these songs to a youtube vid. I would say that I am a pretty hardcare fan and there are some songs that I don't recognize (like 20%).

PandasMama said...

I'll try to link some of these when I get a chance but a lot I haven't seen vids of, only heard old recordings or were told about by others who have heard them. If I can find the info I will post when they were performed. Keep checking back, maybe later this week.