Monday, August 15, 2011

Believe

So, once again, Juan Morales has created a beautiful David Archuleta album cover for his fanmade album "Home."  This one is entitled "Believe" and Juan has said that he envisioned this reflecting David's strong faith.  While I can not profess to know David's exact beliefs, as I do not follow the same religious practices as David, I do know that David leans on his Heavenly Father and asks for his help in life. He is a believer. 

I too am a believer. I am a Christian who believes in the power of the Holy Trinity. The following poem is my personal profession of my own belief in a God and His love for us.

Graphics created by Juan Morales 



Believe

Life can be so confusing,
     You never know what will come.
People can bring such sorrow
     And stomp on your heart so hard.
But when these things do happen
     I will not get mad or wail,
'Cause I know my Heavenly Father
     Knows my needs and answers my prayers.

I believe in the Great Almighty,
     The creator of all that is.
I believe in the Lord of Love,
     And his Spirit that sets me free.
I believe that He cares about me,
     Just as much as He loved his Son.
I believe that my life is so blessed,
     Because of His amazing Love.

I ask Him for his wisdom
     When I have a choice to make.
I ask for strength and courage
     When life's trials my spirit break.
I ask Him for forgiveness
     And his grace for all of my flaws.
I ask to wear His armor
     To shield me from evils' claws.


Believe! Yes, I believe!
I believe in the One who is so good to me.
Believe! Yes, I believe!
I believe in the One who sets me free.

Believe! Yes, I believe!
I believe in the One who is so good to me.
Believe! Yes, I believe!
I believe in the One who sets me free.



I believe in the Great Almighty,
     The creator of all that is.
I believe in the Lord of Love,
     And his Spirit that sets me free.
I believe that He cares about me,
     Just as much as he loved his Son.
I believe that my life is so blessed,
     Because of His amazing Love.

I know he's watching over me
     In case I stumble or fall.
His outstretched hand is there for me
     To grab hold of in the dark.
I feel Him there right by my side
     When pain is all around.
His loving arms hold me so tight
     When evil seeks to strike.

Believe! Yes, I believe!
I believe in the One who is so good to me.
Believe! Yes, I believe!
I believe in the One who sets me free.

Believe! Yes, I believe!
I believe in the One who is so good to me.
Believe! Yes, I believe!
I believe in the One who sets me free.



1 comment:

Juan M. said...

Hey PandasMama, I just wanted to tell you how blown away I am by your beautiful poem! You captured the essence and spirit of the picture perfectly! I could not have written that poem any better! Wonderful work! :)