Friday, March 21, 2014

American Idol 13: Top 10 Results


Our "after the show" segment has the kids discussing Keith and Harry disagreeing on everything and Caleb and Ryan impersonating each other.

Results: Malaya, Jessica, Dexter
Dexter has a video message from Florida Georgia Line
Dexter in the bottom 3.

Jennifer Lopez performs new single, "I Luh Ya Papi".
We have an appearance from former Idol contestants (although they are never identified as such) Pia Toscano, Jessica Sanchez, and Allison Iraheta as JLo's backup singers. There is a special appearance by some rapper I don' t know, French Montana. Jennifer and her dancers are in bedazzled Daisy Dukes. I will not offer an opinion on the song, since this kind of music is not my forte.

Results: Alex, Majesty, Caleb
Caleb apologizes for peanut comment last night. he did not mean to make fun of people with peanut allergies.
Majesty is in the bottom 3.

Harry introduces a new band out of Louisiana, Royal Teeth. There song is called "Wild."  they have an interesting sound. I will need to hear more from them to decide if I like the sound or not. The audience seems to like them.

Results: Jena, MK, CJ, Sam
There is a video message for CJ from Hunter Hayes.
MK is in the bottom 3.

So I got 2 out of 3 in the bottom 3 correct: MK and Dexter.

MK sing for the save but Harry says NO SAVE. 

Bye, bye MK.

I hear that next week's theme is "I'm With The Band."  The kids will be lead singers for Rickey Minor and the band, performing their favorite songs. (How odd. Isn't that what they do each week?)

Janelle Monae will perform on the results show.

No comments: