Wednesday, May 13, 2015

American Idol 14: Top 2 Named

I'm dealing with my husband's medical problems this week, so I won't be able to write much about Idol today. I know; really bad timing. I'll add more as soon as I can.

Just some quick notes:
Jax was eliminated. Clark and Nick are going for the crown.

Reprisal songs: Clark sounded great on Georgia on Mind. Nick sounded great on Bright Lights. 

Simon Fuller chose Ain't No Sunshine for Clark, and he did a nice a capella performance. Simon Fuller chose I Won't Give Up for Nick and he was awesome.

Clark's coronation song, Champion, was mediocre. Nick's coronation song, Beautiful Life, sounded like it was written just for him. Great job Nick.

In my opinion, Nick is the clear-cut winner.

We will see what America thought tonight.

No comments: